Hey YOU! Yes you Lurkers and Guests...We want You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Yeah we don't bite (unless it is food) and even if we did then it would not hurt because it is only the internet. The more the merrier!

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
if you come in and join us, i will do my best to make you laugh, and maybe a little hungry..... :D

Audeo

Head Chef
And I'll try to keep my posts back to you at 150 words or less!!! Come on down...you'll be glad ya did!!

;)

Dove

DC Grandma
Most of us on this site are certifiable but I love this site and all that are on it. You will never find a friendlier bunch of people.
Marge~Dove

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Barbara... what do you mean?!
26.gif
36.gif

I dont get it.
27.gif

puteri

Assistant Cook
Just signed up!

I decided to join this board just 5 minutes ago! I've been lurking for a while and enjoy this site alot. I love cooking and this site is just perfect.

puteri

Assistant Cook
Thanks for the Welcome, wasabi. I love reading about people cooking, it feels like being in their kitchen!

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
hiya puteri, welcome. sorry, didn't see you in the intro section. hey, if you had a barn, it would be puteri barn... :D

puteri

Assistant Cook
Hi buckytom, thanks for the welcome. FYI puteri means princess in Malay language. I did get your joke and I guess I should be expecting that!
:)

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
a princess!!!!! cooooollll. you are gonna be asked to kiss a lot of the guys around here, just to see if it's true in the fairy tales....

Latest posts

Top Bottom