New game- Person above

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
has got a happy face coming out of a cup for their avatar

mamabear has discovered all the fun of DC very quickly and having a ball!!
3.gif

luvs is one of the members of DC that I'd really love to meet. She
is always so kind.

Great thread.

Everyone on this site is unique and special!

The administrators, that make it all possible for us to come here and share with one another, and devote their time and effort to making this the great site that it is - and keeping us informed and organized.

The members - Offer support, share recipes and personal stories, and make us laugh about every day life - even on the days we may not feel like smiling.

Over all, this site and its members are the most articulate, knowledgeable, unselfish people that are supportive and always have a kind word to share.

I'd like to thank the Academy, my producer, director, and my mother that gave birth to me. And, I'm sorry if I ran over time.

Last edited:
You're a gem, PA. Your enthusiasm (and those heavenly baked recipes) is contagious. Thank you.

PAB is going to have a wonderful little bundle of joy real soon. She is also a very sweet person, someone I treasure knowing.

Whatsa matter, GB, dontcha like me :ROFLMAO: You're A-1 in my book, so there.:-p

LOL looks like we posted at the same time Mish :)

OK here we go...Mish is someone who constantly makes me laugh. She has a great sense of humor and is not afraid to use it :mrgreen:

GB said:
LOL looks like we posted at the same time Mish :)

OK here we go...Mish is someone who constantly makes me laugh. She has a great sense of humor and is not afraid to use it :mrgreen:

I'm glad I didn't have to drag it out of you, GB. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom