Party drink for two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m1i2k9e

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone,
I'm having a party in a few days and want to get something for my girlfriend and myself to drink other than your typical party drinks i.e. jungle juice and beer. I want it to be a mixed drink of some sort and also want it to be different. For her it has to be somewhat fruity or have some kind of sweetness. Any suggestions????

Are there other guests coming to your party? I don't know how you can have something special just for the two of you and give basic stuff to your friends. Or am I misunderstanding your post?

Hey everyone,
I'm having a party in a few days and want to get something for my girlfriend and myself to drink other than your typical party drinks i.e. jungle juice and beer. I want it to be a mixed drink of some sort and also want it to be different. For her it has to be somewhat fruity or have some kind of sweetness. Any suggestions????

I like sweet, fruity drinks, too :) A Cosmopolitan sounds like just the ticket: Cosmopolitan Cocktail recipe

To make it a little sweeter, we use cranberry/apple juice rather than straight cranberry juice. HTH.

A favorite of mine that is sweet and very good is:

In a medium sized glass, fill halfway with ice then add:

2 oz shot Southern Comfort
2 oz shot Amaretto
Fill remainder of glass with Pineapple juice. Stir well.

Incredible!

Jennifer's Kiss
An original cocktail by Chef Caine​

2 Luigi Bormioli Canaletto 13-Ounce Wine Goblets (or equivalent)
1 - 12 ounce can of Kern's Strawberry Nectar, chilled
1 bottle of Ballitore Rosso Spumante, chilled
1 thickly sliced Strawberry

Divide Strawberry Nectar between two wine goblets. Pour Rosso Spumante directly down the middle of each goblet until almost full. Garnish with thick slice(s) of strawberry.

Hello m1i2k9e,
Here is the recipe for caipirinha, the most traditional Brazilian drink. It is fruity, seet and not so popular in USA, I suggest you to give it a try.

In a scotch glass crush two peeled green limes to extract as much juice as you can.
Add two tablespoons of sugar and mix.
Add 6 cubes of ice and vodka to your taste.
Enjoy it.

Variation #1: Add two pineapple slices to the peeled limes and crush together.
Variation #2: Replace the peeled limes with three peeled kiwis.

Back
Top Bottom