Pics of your own food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've heard the same thing.

I think one of the reasons I haven't bought lamb is I have a problem with knowing what I'm eating. Hypocritical, I know, since I do eat other meat (mostly chicken and seafood) but anytime I see lamb in the store, all I can see is their cute little faces, so I decide against buying it.

:ermm:
I understand exactly what you're talking about Linda. When I had a chance to bottle feed some adorable lambs when we visited New Zealand I thought my heart would melt and I'd never be able to eat lamb again. That lasted a year or so before I could put it out of my mind. It's that tasty.

I understand exactly what you're talking about Linda. When I had a chance to bottle feed some adorable lambs when we visited New Zealand I thought my heart would melt and I'd never be able to eat lamb again. That lasted a year or so before I could put it out of my mind. It's that tasty.

Gads, if I already can't do it, not having ever been that up close and personal with lambs, I probably never will.

Baked Bean Project...

Baked bean project 3.jpg

Baked Bean Project.jpg

Mmmm, beans. Love them.

These are my country fried tomatoes. Not green tomatoes, ripe tomatoes. In between the slices is a layer of garden veggie cream cheese. Then I follow a typical frying procedure by coating the tomato 'sandwiches' in breading. They're really quite good.

Attachments

• DSC00370.jpg
    DSC00370.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 92
I need to make some beef stew soon. I haven't made it since... well, it's just been a while.

I also make a meatball stew that's pretty tasty.

Back
Top Bottom