TdF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
I might check out the start, that's the best part. The chance to see a crash is better there, other than that it's all left turns.....huh....oh, that's NASCAR. :eep:

Woodman1

Executive Chef
brian j said:
ha. thats fun woody. i'd like to see you finish one stage of the race. i'll even let you pick the stage.

I'll take a downhill stage please!

ps. I'm not saying I could do it, but I sure don't want to watch it!!! THe only thing that'd be more boring would be NASCAR!!!! #-o

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Woodman said:
brian j said:
ha. thats fun woody. i'd like to see you finish one stage of the race. i'll even let you pick the stage.

ps. I'm not saying I could do it, but I sure don't want to watch it!!! THe only thing that'd be more boring would be NASCAR!!!! #-o

Now that is a good way to P#$$ someone off.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Woodman said:
[quote="brian j":3mdbrqrm]ha. thats fun woody. i'd like to see you finish one stage of the race. i'll even let you pick the stage.

Now that is a good way to P#$$ someone off.[/quote:3mdbrqrm]
Maybe some people know when some people are trying to piss some people off....and don't give some people the satisfaction. :grin: :grin: :grin: :(

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Greg Rempe said:
If it has to do with France then I am not interested!! Woodman, will you do my nails!!?? :D

This is a first, I agree with Greg! F&$K France!

wittdog

Master Chef
I guess I'm an ugly American I could careless about TDF and the WorldCup.......Unless they did a Baywatch version of TDF and included rumble strips. :grin:

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2is6iwhu][quote="Greg Rempe":2is6iwhu]If it has to do with France then I am not interested!! :D

This is a first, I agree with Greg! F&$K France![/quote:2is6iwhu]
oh... i see...... here comes the UGLY face of bbq. the side they don't show you on the food channel :eek:[/quote:2is6iwhu]

The only time I gave a rats ass about the TDF was when a 1 nutted American was guaranteed going to win. Other than that, I wouldn't waste my urine on France. Other than some of the worthless Middle Eastern Countries, France is about as worthless as they come.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Woodman said:
brian j said:

You should just stick to your'e nails Woodman :)
Comparing Nascar to some faggity bike race, :)
Screw those French bastards :-X

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Your right Puff. I'm sorry if I insulted the TdF by comparing it to Nascar. I forgot, at least there is scenery and physical conditioning involved in the TdF #-o #-o

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Woodman said:
Your right Puff. I'm sorry if I insulted the TdF by comparing it to Nascar. I forgot, at least there is scenery and physical conditioning involved in the TdF #-o #-o
:)
TDF........translated.......Two Dumb Fa%'s :!:
I do not want to imagine what "conditioning" they endure :eek:

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
brian j said:
Puff said:
Woodman said:
puff - i keep telling you... keep your sex life to yourself!

today's stage was short (114 miles) and was won by a french man. george hincappie (usa) is in yellow.
George what?
Thats not very nice making sport of the less fortunate :eek:

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Puff said:
brian j said:
Puff said:
Woodman said:

today's stage was short (114 miles) and was won by a french man. george hincappie (usa) is in yellow.
George what?
I gotta laugh at that!!! :grin:

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="brian j":4k5mwdd4]
Puff said:
Woodman said:

George what?
I gotta laugh at that!!! :grin:[/quote:4k5mwdd4] :winkie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom