Think about my granddaughter today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks you so much barbara, it was one of those bolt up in bed dreams, pulse going fast. you know the kind.

i hardly ever sleep well at any time. maybe your prayer will help.

babe
babe, I know about not sleeping well..It can be so frustrating...But, I've learned to lay there and bring my favorite faces up to see..Cade,blond and green eyed like me his ma,my first grandson and my heart,Carson, darker hair and blue eyes like his mommy and he has that oh so sweet look about him, our beautiful Ethan with his large long black lashed blue eyes, so handsome people stop and make comments about him, he is a sweet loving boy and of course last but not least come miss Olivia, going on 2 but you'd swear she was a small 5 or 6 the way she talks..pretty soft curls, hair streaked with gold and down her back, blue eyes, pink lips, tiny nose and long lashed like her brother Ahhh now that is what I dwell on when sleep eludes me now...Just think how wonderful it will be when you can wrap your arms around your beautiful new grand daughter! That will be heaven and that baby is going to know the minute you touch her that her Ma is there and will always be the one who stands for her in everything..The one she can depend on..The love will grow each day....Enjoy and glory in it... Love is so beautiful and warm
kadesma

It was great to come back home today and read your wonderful news. I'm so glad all went well and wish you all every blessing this New Year.

chamomile tea is a great stress reducer----and I think that you can find it in the UK--a cuppa before bedtime and the warm bath that someone (I think Barbara) has already recommended will really help....you deserve it GG (great grandmum)...you need to destress to be there for your daughter......when I have worrying thoughts I mentally visualize myself putting them in jars with tight lids and putting them on high shelves never to dwell on them and when they come back to plague me I say "No, you are in a jar on a high shelf". It helps to break the cycle of worry and anxiety. Well, it works for me. But I feel for you........and please keep us updated..I know that all is going to work out for y'all....

wow wow

do u believe that our babe is coming home from hospital.

she weights 3 . something, breathing on her own. maintaining her body heat.

georgia is a real fighter.home tomorrow, yeah:ohmy::ohmy:

babetoo

How wonderful for all of you...Everyone will sleep well tonight, well almost everyone, baby will now call the shots:LOL: And none of you will mind. Big hugs all around.

kadesma:)

ittybittybundles

thanks everone, everything going well. georgia is eating like a pig and we are thrilled.

i found a site with clothes for premies hence my title. order her a day gown with bonnet and a pair of coveralls. can't wait to see them and her dressed in them. still have not seen her. cold is keeping me away.

babetoo:LOL::LOL:

It'll be no time at all before she's all grown out of thos baby clothes.
You're going to have a lovely time choosing some more.
Lovely to hear the good news.

Babe,
so happy for all of you..That little one is so lucky to have you...Big gentle hugs when you see her.
kadesma:)

This thread caught my attention because of the title. I am so glad to hear that everything has worked out and that mother and baby are together at home! High blood pressure in pregnancy is scary. Now the best bit of advice you can give your granddaughter is to not listen to everyone telling her how small the baby is (I'm talking from personal experience here) because everyone will say that and it can make her feel like she is doing something wrong (especially because this is her first one) and as well, tell her not to pay attention to those percentile charts. Tell her to rejoice in every ounce that Georgia gains and not to compare her to other babies, Georgia will grow on her own curve. These are special times and days for Suzanne with her precious Georgia. Congrats to all!

Up Date On Georgia

she went to the doc today. she weighs a whopping 4.8 pounds. that is so cool. she is perking right along and doing her job. lol

can't help but think all the prayers and good wishes from u guys, sure was a factor.

babe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom