Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
humor41.jpg

Our elevator, I swear....I was on the first floor, wanting to go up to the third floor. The elevator is coming down from the third, going to the basement because the maintenance guy is on it and that's where he's going. It stops on the first floor, I get in, and hit "3" The elevator goes to the basement, the maintenance guy gets off, and the elevator starts back up.

And all by its little lonesome, the elevator stops on the first floor again. I'm tired, I'm not paying attention, so I get off. Then I look around and realize this ain't the third floor. And as soon as I realize this, the doors close behind me and the elevator takes off to the third floor while I'm still standing there on the first. Gee whiz, haven't I just been here?

I had to wait till the elevator (empty) went all the way up to the third floor and came back down again to finally get on it a second time.

Yes, this time I made it to the third floor.

It wasn't quite as funny as the time my mom and I were arguing in the parking lot of Walmart while our cart of groceries rolled away unnoticed ("Where's the cart?" "I thought you had the cart!"), but it was close.

Last edited:
LOL kgirl and RR! :LOL:

I just walked down the driveway to get the mail, and a roadrunner ran in front of me. Startled me half to death. My neighbor was getting his mail at the same time and said we should get back inside before an ACME anvil falls on our heads. :ohmy::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
LOL kgirl and RR! :LOL:

I just walked down the driveway to get the mail, and a roadrunner ran in front of me. Startled me half to death. My neighbor was getting his mail at the same time and said we should get back inside before an ACME anvil falls on our heads. :ohmy::ROFLMAO:
:LOL::LOL:

I went out with my daughter today for lunch and a trip to the hairdressers. I was beat when I got home. For me it was a long day.

As I walk into the kitchen, Pirate is standing there looking down at the toaster waiting for the toaster to eject the toast. He had two large slices of Italian bread in it. All of a sudden it released the bread. And I mean release! The bread flew out of the slots and hit him smack in the eyes. It looked like a scene out of a Three Stooges movie. Pirate is now the proud owner of two black eyes. I was so much help to him. NOT! I was just about on the floor with laughter. And the more I laughed, the madder he got.

After I stopped laughing, I went to take a nap. When I woke up Pirate stated that he was hungry. He did not take kindly to my suggestion that he make toast. I suppose I should start thinking about getting a new toaster. But I want to keep it just for the laughs it gives me and the black eyes it give Pirate.

Okay, long story short. I had to make an emergency, middle of the night run to Walmart. Shrek was worried I would fall asleep driving or hit a deer. I told him I would likely hit a skunk and I was fine to drive.

So, leaving Henry, NE up the little rise and I just get to highway speed. I was getting to the point I could flip on the brights when I spotted in front of me, running hell-bent for leather, a black and white fuzzy tail. It was a skunk, running up the middle of the two lane. I swerved and missed him, he sprayed his "Thank You".
We found your skunk, PF. And, unintentionally, Himself hit it. :ohmy: I saw it and started yelling "look out! look out!" He glanced towards the curb, thinking I spotted a cyclist or someone walking in the street. Nope, he was missing out on the country kitty crossing the median line and waddling into the path of the car.

As soon as our daughter gets home, I'm asking here where the nearest car was is - one that does the underbody, too.

We found your skunk, PF. And, unintentionally, Himself hit it. :ohmy: I saw it and started yelling "look out! look out!" He glanced towards the curb, thinking I spotted a cyclist or someone walking in the street. Nope, he was missing out on the country kitty crossing the median line and waddling into the path of the car.

As soon as our daughter gets home, I'm asking here where the nearest car was is - one that does the underbody, too.

I'm not laughing, I'm not laughing Heck it only took him 4 days to get to Ohio:ROFLMAO::LOL:

:ohmy: :wacko: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

were my parents still here - they would appreciate this - more than once they took the laundry room door completely off!

I mean the dogs did, of course... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom