Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bahaha

I'm stealing this meme.jpg

So funny! The fridge in the front conference room at work is stocked with water bottles. The vendor ran out of the water we usually get, so he subbed a different brand. They were glass bottles, instead of plastic and had caps that needed a bottle opener. I thought I was cutting my hand off trying to twist it off. Next day there was a bottle opener on the side of the fridge. No problem I must have 6 or 8 of them.

so funny! The fridge in the front conference room at work is stocked with water bottles. The vendor ran out of the water we usually get, so he subbed a different brand. They were glass bottles, instead of plastic and had caps that needed a bottle opener. i thought i was cutting my hand off trying to twist it off. next day there was a bottle opener on the side of the fridge. No problem i must have 6 or 8 of them.

laughs and giggles10.jpg

Hi, Gang ;

It's been pointed out to me that my Sex Week Cartoons may be a bit out of line for this Forum, so I'll be back after sex week is over... See ya Friday !
LT

Hi, Gang ;

It's been pointed out to me that my Sex Week Cartoons may be a bit out of line for this Forum, so I'll be back after sex week is over... See ya Friday !
LT
Isn't that opinion changing now? Sex itself is changing and transgender is the new trend. Nothing to be concerned about a cartoon. :LOL:

Isn't that opinion changing now? Sex itself is changing and transgender is the new trend. Nothing to be concerned about a cartoon. :LOL:

Not in these forums and we are NOT all adults here. We have several members under 18 years. Try to keep our humor PG. Thanks

While my phone usually catches and hides known spam callers, sometimes a voicemail shows up. Just in case it's from someone I know calling from a number not in my contact list, I listen to them. The message that I got today made me chuckle. It was: "Sorry, you did not reveal yourself to be a human. Goodbye!"

At least the automated caller was polite. :LOL:

Oh ok understood. My apologies. I honestly thought that the audience is all adults.
We might be adults, but that doesn't mean that we're grown up. ;)

Back
Top Bottom