- 2 slices of bread
- 1-2 slices of cheese (or more, if you want)
- 1/3 cup Cheese shredded (optional)
- 1 tbsps. Butter
- Heat the griddle to 325º.
- Spread the butter on the griddle.
- Place the breads on the griddle and start building the sandwich.
- Add the cheese slices and shredded cheese according to your preferences.
- Top the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
- Flip the sandwich carefully when the bottom piece of bread is brown and cheese is melting.
- Turn the heat down if bread is browning before the cheese is melted.
- Cook until the other bread is brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the griddle and let it cool for couple minutes.
- Sandwich is ready to be eaten.
electric griddle recipes