What Did We Ever Do Before Fast Food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fast food definitely changed the game. I remember those days before fast food chains dominated every corner.

The first fast food burger chain in my area were the locally owned Carrols Drive-Ins

A meal for 47 cents! 🍔🍟🥤

1709128516424.jpeg

The family continued to own and operate fast food restaurants until they became the largest owner of Burger King franchises in the world.

This year a family spokesman announced that they are selling their restaurants back to Burger King in a one billion dollar cash sale!

…and the beat goes on! 😎

Fast food definitely changed the game. I remember those days before fast food chains dominated every corner.
Back then, finding a good pizza place felt like striking gold. It was more about savoring the experience rather than rushing through a meal. Fast food has its perks, but there's something special about taking your time and enjoying a delicious slice in a cozy pizzeria.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's crazy to think about life before fast food, right? I remember this time when I was rushing between classes and had no time for a proper meal. Thankfully, I stumbled upon this cozy pizza & kitchen place recommended by a friend. Their quick service and delicious slices saved the day! Fast food definitely has its perks, but it's nice to have places like therevolution.ie where you can grab a quick bite without compromising on taste or quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
When we lived in a small upstate New York town there was a great pizza parlor. Of course their main source of income was making book in the back, but we didn't care. Unfortunately the owner was caught, shut down, and sentenced. Ironically, the building became a state police substation.
Now fast food is not for us. Pizza Hut has terrible service (wrong pizza if you get one at all), the Dairy Queen is grubby, MacDonald's is, well, MacDonald's. The local Mexican restaurant has take-out, but the food should be taken out to the garbage can.
I pray for a decent Italian restaurant!

Back
Top Bottom