What Is Your Name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bob

Chef Extraordinaire
Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years, they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures.
Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times aweek to play cards. One day, they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me ... I know we've been friends for a long time ...but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is." Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her.
Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

:LOL: Enjoy!

yeah, the memory or attention span is pretty bad when find yourself trying to use your portable telephone to change the tv stations and it takes you a few minutes to figure out that you don't need to change the batteries after all

expatgirl said:
yeah, the memory or attention span is pretty bad when find yourself trying to use your portable telephone to change the tv stations and it takes you a few minutes to figure out that you don't need to change the batteries after all

lol, or try to dial a number on your remote ! :ROFLMAO:

oh, thank you so much, Jeekinz, I'm turning 53 in June!!! I'll take my thrills where I can get them. Hahahaha! Hang in there--wait till your 40's when you find that your vision changes as well.

I was in a hurry to microwave a cup of water while I was doing too much other stuff. The cup wouldn't fit! It was the drawer filled with microwave popcorn! LOL

Uncle Bob said:
Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years, they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures.
Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times aweek to play cards. One day, they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me ... I know we've been friends for a long time ...but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is." Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her.
Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

:LOL: Enjoy!

Thanks Uncle Bob, for putting a smile on my face.:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom