What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chicken vegetable rice soup, with homemade croutons and parmesan cheese on top.

I just had an early lunch because breakfast was 1/2 a scrambled egg that the baby didn't finish.
I had leftover whole wheat spagetti with meat sauce while checking out the discusscooking boads!

Went out to Trader Joe's this morning.......got some maple smoked turkey, some brie, some mini rustic bread (single serving size)......some cheese, turkey, and sundried tomoatoes on the bread......put it on the paninni grill......voila.........melted goodness.

Of course, it's only 10:30am here in California........but it's something to look forward to!

Bangbang said:
I had a triple decker BLT but used fried turkey ham instead of bacon.

UGHHH.. I have 4 more hours before I go to dinner.. my mouth is salivating badly!

a cup o' lentil and carrot soup, salad with creamy italian dressing, 1/2 chicken cutlet wrap, 1/2 roast beast-n-cheese wrap, a bag of baked lays tater chips, and a diet coke.

here we go with the stuffed cabbage again.. lol On that note, I'm just waiting for my aunt to return my call... when I say she is never home, she is never home!

Anyway, I'm not having lunch.. having an early dinner.

Bang, if I were you I would be really tired of cabbage. Today, for lunch I had a broasted chicken breast, homemade macaroni salad, cherry tomatoes, and baked beans at the Calpine Forest Fire Lookout with my parents and brother. On clear day (too many clouds today) you can see Mt. Lassen which is about 100 miles away. The link below will take you to a picture of Calpine.

http://www.rgj.com/news/files/2004/09/22/53751.jpg.php

Campbells tomato soup doctored up with brown rice, broccoli and alittle parmesan cheese, bread and butter... hot tea.

Going out with the girls, I don't know what we are having, but I know it will be a fun filled day..

I am having my chili. I added alittle tomato sauce to it and reheat it. I ladled it over some rice and put some parmesan cheese on top. I am drinking iced tea.

wasabi said:
Going out with the girls, I don't know what we are having, but I know it will be a fun filled day..

where did you go, and what did you have wasabi?

Back
Top Bottom