What's on your plate Thursday April 8, 2021?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
DD#1 and I have been feel lousy. I'm pretty sure it's allergies and/or a cold.

I made chicken soup and will serve it over brown rice topped with grated parmigiano reggiano and pecorino romano cheese. I have some homemade meatballs in the freezer maybe I will add a couple to a bowl tomorrow.

Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Breast, Grilled Sweet Potato with a melted Butter Drizzle,
Yellow Corn with Chopped sweet Red Pepper and Jalapeno...........

Chicken, Buffalo Breast.jpg

Seared tuna rubbed with a bit of sesame oil and tamari, sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds. Wasabi potato latkes. Asian green beans, steamed, shocked, then reheated with a sauce of sesame oil, tamari, brown sugar, garlic, ground ginger, red pepper flakes, then toasted sesame seeds at end. Everything was quite good. The latkes and green.beans were first timers, but definitely won't be only timers.

Attachments

• 2021-04-08 18.14.57.jpg
    2021-04-08 18.14.57.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Reheated the rest of the chicken and sausage tray bake from Sunday. Still tasty.

Last edited:
Finished off the leftover Uno's pizza. We also each had a little bowl of Tillamook Oregon Dark Cherry ice cream. It's OK, but we like the local Brigham's brand ice cream better.

We took a day trip to Williamsburg, VA and had lunch at a seafood place on the river. Along with a cup of she-crab soup, I had a huge Mediterranean salad mostly made of spinach. So, with leftover chicken and the spinach, I made creamy spinach and artichoke pasta with chicken. I also threw in the chickpeas and feta that were in the salad. Served it with a homemade roll and garnished with grape tomatoes.
20210408_202617.jpg

Chicken soup served over brown rice topped with grated parmigiano reggiano and pecorino romano cheese.

chicken_soup_040821_IMG_7966.jpg

Back
Top Bottom