What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes day and Stardust. Kids movies are by far better today. No sex , no violence. Really simple pleasure to watch.

I don't often watch a movie, but watched The Greatest Showman with the family on Saturday night. Our eldest brought it when he was visiting at the weekend. Very good - showed the importance of family, both biological and otherwise - the circus troupe were like a family to each other.

Gillian

I need a movie recommendation. I've quarantined through most, it seems. I love Bollywood, but Frank doesn't seem to appreciate it as I do!
If you can tell us what genre you like I might be able to recommend some good films, except horror films of course. lol.

Anything but Rom-Coms. Including Horror. :)
Eastern Promises
Goodfellas
Reservoir Dogs
Catch me if you can
The Shawshank Redemption
Inglourious Basterds

Fargo
Hopscotch
LA Confidential
The Hateful Eight
Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3,and 5
Gangster Squad
In Bruges

Heat (1995)
Point Break (1991)
The Constant Gardener

Philomena

Doesn't happen often but, this movie touched my heart.

On Netflix.

Philomena (film) - Wikipedia
Philomena is a 2013 drama film directed by Stephen Frears, based on the 2009 book The Lost Child of Philomena Lee by journalist Martin Sixsmith. Starring Judi Dench and Steve Coogan, it tells the true story of Philomena Lee's 50-year search for her adopted son and Sixsmith's efforts to help her find him.

Ross

Just finished watching Toy Story 4 with the grands... was pretty good, considering I hadn't seen 2 or 3 and watched the original when it came out sometime mid-90's?

I must have special talent. Yahoo posted positive review of Stowaway, Netflix movie. I decided to watch.
Oh my. If you want to see a bad movie and waste hour and a half this is it. No wait, not just bad BAD, REALY BAD. I can't even describe how bad.

I must have special talent. Yahoo posted positive review of Stowaway, Netflix movie. I decided to watch.
Oh my. If you want to see a bad movie and waste hour and a half this is it. No wait, not just bad BAD, REALY BAD. I can't even describe how bad.

We watched it and thought it was pretty salvageable until about 10 minutes left. They made the decision and it took the nosedive.

And it was pretty squishy on the science.

Back
Top Bottom