What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Myrtle gifted me with a JUMBO egg (I weighed it--it weighs 4 oz./114 g). Breakfast is avocado, steamed asparagus, rice of the prairies, and Myrtle's JUMBO egg, a glass of plain soy milk (contains 50% of the daily requirement for vit B12).

Myrtle gifted me with a JUMBO egg (I weighed it--it weighs 4 oz./114 g). Breakfast is avocado, steamed asparagus, rice of the prairies, and Myrtle's JUMBO egg, a glass of plain soy milk (contains 50% of the daily requirement for vit B12).
I skipped the avocado--added wilted watercress instead (time to eat it up!). The JUMBO egg was a double-yolker. I can tell that it is spring and the girls' diet now includes grass, grubs, and other goodies they find in the yard. The yolks were nice, rich orange. Yum!!!!

I skipped the avocado--added wilted watercress instead (time to eat it up!). The JUMBO egg was a double-yolker. I can tell that it is spring and the girls' diet now includes grass, grubs, and other goodies they find in the yard. The yolks were nice, rich orange. Yum!!!!

I want asparagus for breakfast...tomorrow with an egg.

Yummy, Andy. Reminds me I have a few bananas that are getting ripe for banana bread. :yum:
---------------------------
I had the rest of the burrito I brought home from lunch out yesterday. :)

Boss bought apple fritters...I have to stop eating them.

I had coffee and juice at home, was glad he brought the donuts!

I don't cope well with a large breakfastfirst thing in the morning plus I have to take a pill for my GERD 1/2 and hour befor eating by which time I'm on my way to the stables to sort Horse out. So breakfast is usually elevenses by which time it's nearly lunch time so I'll have something at the stables' cafe. Bacon muffin/roll/bap, call it what you will, with optional egg/sausage/ letuce and tomato, etc., or occasionally for a treat, a chip muffin despite knowing it would play havoc with my GERD - nice crinkly chips like these https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...v6rVA9GABIWFv59XN3duH8cCDS1oQ3hWvE8gjcd1A2s8J

Around 10 I had two scrambled eggs with chives and chopped red peppers, with a side of watermelon and toasted sourdough. Like Mad, I don't eat first thing in the morning, I wait a while.

I had leftover Chinese orange chicken and pork fried rice, enlivened with a quick homemade pickle made with thinly sliced cucumber, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil, salt and sugar, marinated for about 5 minutes.

Onion bagel, cream cheese and lox. Coffee and juice of course. A friend gave us a pound of Starbucks Caffe Verona coffee beans. This stuff is great!

I had one of those with the grandson last week! :)

Around 11, I had scrambled eggs with red quinoa and spinach, 2 sausage links, toasted sourdough, and a Cutie. And a bottle of water.

Heading out for a walk in the desert in a few to walk it off.

Last edited:
Frosted flakes w milk, 1/2 lemon poppyseed muffin, 1/2 small greek yogurt & coffee.

Back
Top Bottom