What's the lunch wagon bringin' II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i put about 1/3 of a mango, 5 raspberries, a sorta frozen peach, about a half cup of whole milk, and probably a few tbsp. of cream into my Magic Bullet (it came yesterday :D ) and made a nice frothy drink out of that. it's really good. i'm also snacking on some beef jerky.

That sounds delicious, luvs!

I'm having a turkey sandwich with colby jack and baby spinach on marbled rye and a strawberry yogurt. If Crewsk is sharing her thin mints again, I'll have some of those, too! ;)

I have some turkey lunch meat that I'll top with a few sliced mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatoes and some cheese. I'll warm it up in the microwave just until the cheese melts.

PA Baker said:
That sounds delicious, luvs!

I'm having a turkey sandwich with colby jack and baby spinach on marbled rye and a strawberry yogurt. If Crewsk is sharing her thin mints again, I'll have some of those, too! ;)

I'll be glad to share them PA! :D

curried chicken with cucumbers mixed in. just leftovers from last night. i'm still hungry.

i woke up late (5 pm!) and had a hair appointment, then went to tarjay and Giant eagle, so my breakfast and lunch were white grape juice and a pack of Spree candy.

Honeybaked ham and havarti on toasted 9-grain whole wheat bread (from Trader Joe's) with wasabi mayo, olives, carrot sticks, raddish and a few potatoe chips. water to drink.

Back
Top Bottom