My ham came out great

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Cuillo

Sous Chef
My ham came out great!! Thanks to everyone's help, the ham was neither dry nor unflavorful! I baked it with pineapple rings, covered for the first hour and a half and uncovered for the remaining time. I basted it several times during the last half hour or so with a pineapple and brown sugar glaze. I was going to get a pre-made glaze and I am so glad everyone here steered me away from that. ;) Everything else was very basic...mashed potatoes, broccoli, peas and cresant rolls. Thank you to everyone who helped me out. I definately have more confidence in myself now and am ready to try some things that are a little more complicated. I hope everyone else had a successful and fun filled day. Happy New Year!!!:chef:

I'm so glad your ham turned out so well! We have some wonderful cooks here who are willing to share their expertise, which is great!

Happy New Year!

:) Barbara

It just takes patience, practice and a good place (like this site!) to ask questions and and get advice!!! All of us have been where you are now and it is wonderful that you had a success with your ham!!! Wish my first ham (many, many years ago) had come off as well as your's!

Thank you everyone and I do have a wonderful place to ask any question that I need. Nobody jumps down your throat or makes you feel dumb. This site is wonderful:chef:

Back
Top Bottom