DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Voice is back, and so is cee lo! who did you like for talent last night? how 'bout the sweetie 'sweet caroline'? are you going back for more tonight?
(oh NO! is this going to be like another sytycd for vit?!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed it, and the former beauty pageant contestant really impressed me. Congrats to Voice for winning their Emmy!

vitauta, is your internal clock messed up or are you just a night owl? Yikes you were up late!

Watching the birds and the squirrels argue over the seeds in the feeders. Cats are mightily entertained as well. You can tell the colder weather is on its way. *sigh* I'm going to miss summer.

vitauta, is your internal clock messed up or are you just a night owl? Yikes you were up late!

Watching the birds and the squirrels argue over the seeds in the feeders. Cats are mightily entertained as well. You can tell the colder weather is on its way. *sigh* I'm going to miss summer.

both.:) summer, i hear you.:( your joni expressed it beautifully in this song of transitions....

Joni Mitchell - Urge For Going - YouTube

A little bit of a makeover, he is outstanding. I like to see the blind auditions and see who they really are before they get their makeovers.

hey, good morning coffee mates! are any of you in the market to buy a keurig coffee brewer? that is the model that i have, and i love it. if any of you is considering buying a keurig, do i ever have a deal for you! online at 'bonton' they are selling this model keurig for $99.99. using coupon codes, that price comes down to 89.99 with free shipping. mine cost me 129.95 plus shipping last year! i think i've just earned myself a cuppa....:)

this is a columbus day special, and expires on 10-16.

Last edited:
Do they ship to Canada vit? I'm off to look that up.

huh! beats me, lexi! it says, 'freeship75 applies to one contiguous u.s. location.'--is that an ambiguous 'no'?

i forgot to identify the sale coffeemaker as a keurig B45 Elite. surprisingly, the new keurig vue is priced 10 dollars lower (149.00) than the former top-line keurig B70 platinum model, in the same bonton ad.

Nope, with that wording it means only the US and does not include Alaska or Hawaii. No free shipping to Canada.

I have the special edition and love it. Its $40 cheaper on this site than when I purchased mine dang it! I think our machine at work is about to expire and I'm looking to replace it before it does.

taxlady, if you find a coupon I'd love it. My other option is a Costco purchase. I'm still pricing stuff out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom