Dinner Impossible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BreezyCooking said:
I watched the show for the first time last night & immediately realized why I hadn't watched it before.

Once again, a bunch of idiots - albeit chefs - racing around like rats in a maze trying to beat the clock with what one hopes will be good food. This time for 4,000 people. So what?

Give me regular cooking shows with professional chefs showing you how to make regular dishes.

This reality b/s can't make me change the channel fast enough.
That's what is so great about having so many choices. There is something for everyone. :chef:

:) Barbara

Buck and I enjoy Dinner Impossible because we realize it's largely a put-on and, for us, is mental chewing gum. It's just refresing to watch and know it's probably not realistic. We even believed in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy when we were younger.

Oh, wait a minute. We still belive in Santa.:ohmy:

Katie E said:
Oh, wait a minute. We still belive in Santa.:ohmy:

LOL, Katie, same here!

DH and I were lucky enough to get to attend the PA Inaugural Ball and I can say that I don't care if it took 1 day or 10 to prepare all of that food--what we got to taste of it was delicious!

I like Dinner Impossible for the few educational moments...ie the Williamsburg episode was great, the train episode pretty good, the chuckwagon episode ok etc. Each poses a problem or recreates a time and locale of issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom