Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a couple new chicks at the auction the other day. I have no idea what they are. It just said 3 pullets. FB_IMG_1509666842559.jpg

One last look at the 2017 solar eclipse. My sister took the series of photos using a sun filter (pretty expensive piece of glass) on her camera from somewhere near Casper WY. I love that you can actually see some sunspots on the surface of the sun in her images. She sent them to me to "do something with them in Photoshop Elements". So I finally got around to trying something, and this is the result. Nothing like I've seen from the pros who really have the right gear for it, but I was satisfied with the result.

The images leading into and away from the total are hers, and the one of the totality is mine, 9 images in all.

i-MPZ5Mpm-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I just got back from Pheonix, where I was photographing cars. One of the cars had to be shot in the worst possible of places... GRRRR!

Photoshop to the rescue. Well, that and a few hours of my time. GRRRR!

Anyway, I thought some of you would like to see how we pros can lie to you (am I the fake media?).

A photo of the car, plus a photo I shot of a pretty location, and a few hours of work.

26627380109_ab6a02c5a9_o.jpg

CD

Last edited:
Very nice PS job, Casey! That beautiful car should be shown in a beautiful location, instead of in front of corrugated steel. :)

That Cadillac is just beautiful Casey, and great job with the presentation. How I wish I could have hung on to my gorgeous 1998 DeVille (new from the showroom) for it to become a classic for future generations.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom