Sat. Oct 15 Food plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had dinner out last night. Went to a relatively new place (I think they are just at a year old now) that we are quickly becoming regulars of. Enjoyed duck fat devilled eggs with harissa, green peppercorns and espelette powder. A flatbread with chorizo, serrano ham, marinara, cheeses and basil. And a roasted root vegetable salad with turmeric quinoa and a white balsamic dressing. Dessert was warm snickerdoodles with a cafe pot-de-creme. DW had a Pinot Noir with her dinner and I had Tempranillo.

Wow, that pot pie looks amazing, VB. Beautiful crust.

No Costco here either, Dawg. Kind of a downer when you hear all the good things they have.

Ditto on the compliments on that chicken pot pie. It made my mouth water and it's just after breakfast here, with full tummy, LOL.

ooh... I didn't realize it was a membership club. It must be like Sam's Club then.

pacanis said:
ooh... I didn't realize it was a membership club. It must be like Sam's Club then.

We go to BIL's, about 4 hours away, for Thanksgiving, he has a membership. We stock up, he pays with his Costco card, and we pay him back. Their Costco is just a few blocks away from their house, they shop there daily. Sigh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom