Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tdjjSo8.jpg

TAT, Michael Symon was just saying on yesterday's "The Chew" how ubiquitous "pumpkin spice" flavoring has become. That is one funny testament to his comment!

GG, you just gave me a new idea for my wine rack. I am SO doing this come December. :LOL: Thanks!

It is that time of year again when pumpkin can be found in everything you buy. Coffee and muffins that have the pumpkin spice in them go flying out the doors of Dunkin' Donuts. I make several small pumpkin breads with cranberries and/or nuts for the church fail. They are the first thing to sell on the food table. :angel:

if my dad were jewish, he'd have been insulted. religion is nothing to joke about.

unless you can see peter's house from here.

or your mother follows you around..

if my dad were jewish, he'd have been insulted. religion is nothing to joke about.

unless you can see peter's house from here.

or your mother follows you around..

Then your father (if he were Jewish) would just not like me. I can always find and appreciate the humor in any forbidden subject. It puts fun in life. :angel:

nah, he'd love you addie, with your admirable life stories, your patriotism, and your backbone fixed against all who come against us.

mom might have to come over there and kick your ass.

Last edited:
nah, he'd love you addie, with your admirable life stories, your patriotism, and your backbone fixed against all who come against us.

mom might have to come over there and kick your ass.

You don't know how close to the truth you are right now. I have raised five kids all alone and been widowed twice. I just put my head down and barrel through. I never had time to feel sorry for myself. One of the reasons I loved doing Temp Work was because I was never unemployed unless I wanted to be. And with my skills, I always got top dollar.

If Mom comes to kick my arse (Bostonian pronouncement here) she would break a toe. As I have always told folks, "I am a small piece of leather and my hide is tanned and toughened." :angel:

Back
Top Bottom