What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Paul gave me a dehydrator for Christmas. Our first batch of apples just finished drying. They were very good!

I just made a mistake of dipping my hand into the jarful of candy coated peanuts. Now I am engulfed in the "Lay's potato chips" syndrome and I can't stop... HELP :wacko:

After searching and searching I finally found a bag of MEGA M & M's at a local gas station!!! I've been waiting to have a moment alone to try them out.
Paul just left for work and I'm munching away. Yummmmy!

Quick lunch for me! I made some rice made with chicken broth and added a crumbled sheet of sushi nori... it has been a strange craving of mine lately.. :ermm:

tee-hee, jkath, by when i got around to a meal today it was 5:00 this evening. i was busy at my culinary school doing what i had to before i go, then an appt., so. i was really hungry.
my Mom gave me i think some little bottles of liquor for Christmas, so i was thinking of having a drink and going out to get a snack. maybe a container of soup.

had my little bottles 'n got some take-out.

Last edited:
A few pieces of some orange chicken leftover from last nights dinner out:LOL: Yummy even cold...

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom