What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm being good and not snacking *yet* today... thought if I had some coffe with Bailley's and a spanish flan sitting here, I'd be BAD!

smoked oysters, straight up! My brain must be low on aluminum sediment, I seem to be craving stuff out of tin cans! :LOL:

luvs_food said:
vodka. i'm so hungry.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: I just bought some maraschino cherries tonight, dumped out the juice, and refilled the jar with the vodka I made a resolution not to drink! I thought to heck with it, if I can't drink it, I will EAT IT! You can have some of my cherries when they are good and saturated! haha!

A little while ago I had a small dish of organic strawberry yogurt and 3 oatcake crackers for breaky (I've decided to try and eat extra healthy this year - wish me luck :)).

finished up some mango & pomegranate. a strawberry, too, oops. i'm starving for a light cheese like mozzarella; all my cheeses froze:angry: , but it's chilly out & Giant Eagle is 4 blocks or so away.

(I think Sierra had the champagne mustard, but the kind with roasted garlic added)

I just had lemon meringue pie and coffee............mmmmmmmmmmmm!

A slice of artichoke,asparagus and spinach torta I made for the heck of it:LOL:

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom