What's for dinner Tuesday April 7?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
We have a tasty selection of leftovers to choose from:

pasta with pesto and fresh asparagus

homemade macaroni and cheese with broccoli

and some baked sweet potatoes

What are you fixing for tonight?

pork chops with a bacon apple onion reduction, reduce some cider vin and balsamic after i sautee everything else, hopefully it turns out good. probly serving with some roasted potatoes and some beautiful asparagus

Turkey with all the trimmings, stuffing, fresh green beans, fresh yams. We got the turkey for free , and I didn't have room in the freezer for it , had it in the refrigerator til it thawed enough to cook.

tator tots with a puddle of ketchup sounds great to me. i'm full from lunch (ravioli, 2 milks, & bread.)

i don't feel like cooking tonight :ermm:
Popeyes chicken wings
Red beans and rice
biscuit
cinnamon apple pie
hi-c fruit punch

tator tots with a puddle of ketchup sounds great to me. i'm full from lunch (ravioli, 2 milks, & bread.)
i love tater tots with malt vinegar and/or ketchup on the side. i'm a dipper, i hate soggy fries or tots.

Dinner tonight (hopefully done in time to watch the Biggest Loser) is Broiled Trout with Chervil Crumb Topping and sauteed Red Chard with Spring Onions. :)

Individual medley tonight.

SO wants to eat her leftovers from our dinner out Sunday so I will be cooking myself a duck breast. She doesn't like duck so I jump at any chance to cook some. Probably have buttered toasted egg noodles with it.

not sure which one, catfish, scallops or pork chops. all need to be frozen for latter in the month. leaning toward scallops. asparg. and butter lettuce salad. it is getting very warm and that appeals to me.

I asked DH to do some kind of steak and new potatoes with rosemary tonight. I also think I'm going to make some crab and cheese wontons for an appetizer. I didn't eat yet today, so I've got room and after this past weekend with a death in the family and throwing my back out again, the diet for this week is out the window...

I asked DH to do some kind of steak and new potatoes with rosemary tonight. I also think I'm going to make some crab and cheese wontons for an appetizer. I didn't eat yet today, so I've got room and after this past weekend with a death in the family and throwing my back out again, the diet for this week is out the window...
i hope your back gets better soon. when my back goes out it takes days to feel better. and my family laugh at me when i walk like a crab :LOL:

i hope your back gets better soon. when my back goes out it takes days to feel better. and my family laugh at me when i walk like a crab :LOL:

Thanks. It's a problem I've had for 3 years and even had the shots for. With moving to SC, I have to find a new doc that is willing to make an appointment to see me BEFORE they review my paperwork and then decide if they want to take my case or not. In the meantime, DH makes dinner and spoils me rotten (not that he didn't before).

AW! i wish you were at my house for dinner! i am making rosemary garlic roast potatoes with some beautiful rosemary home grown from the farmers market

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom