What's your weather right now? 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're balmy right now - 25 degrees. Snowing, and predicting accumulations of 6-11 inches by early afternoon Monday. We're still planning on leaving for MA on Tuesday...so far. Meanwhile, our SUV is parked at the top of the street, in the parking lot of the rental office. The some of the people who are supposed to be leaving a lane for our use on the parking pad don't know how to play nice. :glare: Sometimes adults just don't know how to be grown-ups. :mad:

I hope none of you are in those areas that lost their power! Stay safe!

The snow covered everything out here, but turned into rain by 8 pm, and is melting the snow quickly. It's starting to get windy already.

It's currently -18°C (0°F) and feels like -29°C (-20°F). It should start warming up soon, as the predicted snowstorm starts to move in.

Snow day for the schools here. Don't have to drive the grands in but still guess I'd better bundle up and do my share of shoveling... before it gets too deep!

By 11:00 last night, all the snow had been melted by the rain. As I was going to sleep around midnight, it sounded like a summertime storm, minus the thunder and lightning. I got easily over 2" of rain (and melted snow), when I checked a bucket I had on my deck, that only had ¼" before. I'm lucky that wasn't snow! It's 37° now, so not freezing, but it was up to 45° overnight, before that storm went out.

Hope all of you are safe, and still have power!

You got lucky, pepp. Up here in northwest jersey we got about 5 very wet, heavy inches of snow.

It took me 2 1/2 hours to get to work in the city last night; normally a 50 minute trip.

Looks like I'll be bribing my boy to do the driveway again. Even though it's not deep, the snowblower will be slow going.

Roads are completely clear, taxy. In fact, Himself checked road conditions thoroughly from here to there - no problems. Nice as this has been, I want to get back to my own bed

Back
Top Bottom