What's your weather right now? 2022

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is still 67° @midnight, and supposed to get to 78° tomorrow!

Almost a week of warm weather forecast, but below freezing next Saturday! Crazy weather...

Strange weather for sure. We had snow, then freezing rain overnight, then rain and then more freezing rain. We decided not to brave the walk to the curb to take out the garbage. I don't wanna break any bones. The forecast is fro much colder weather soon.

3.7.2022.jpg

We've been having one of those great warm spells we usually get during the early spring - it's been in the 80s yesterday and today, partly sunny with gusty winds. Nice for sitting out on the porch.

Right now, beth, you have more snow on the ground than we do!

Warm temperatures the last couple of days have melted the snow, along with the ten-minute downpour we had around 11:00 PM. Right now, though, the wind gusts (45) are higher than the temperature (37). And it seems to be ALL gusts right now! No reading in the back (tree-filled) of the house. :ermm:

It's -1°C (30°F) and we are expecting snow starting this afternoon: 10-15 cm (4-6 in) by Saturday evening. It may be mixed precipitation with a risk of freezing rain. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere. It's gonna be a mess out there.

It's up in the 50s today and into tomorrow (a little over average), but then it drops, begins raining, then finishes with wet snow, and continues dropping well into the 20s. Sounds like ice all over!

Today is the first baseball game of the preseason and it feels like summer! Sunny, clear skies, and 70 degrees.

And here comes a mosquito in my direction. Doesn't take much heat to wake them up. Heading inside now...

It's starting to get springlike around here. I still expect at least one more snow event before summer.

I hope none of you are in those "bad weather areas", with tornadoes, etc., as they seem to be getting widespread! It's getting into the 70s here, with severe thunderstorms later - already raining, though I couldn't really work outside, due to sustained winds near 30, and gusting well over 40 mph. I weighted down what I could, and tomorrow, I'll see what I have to clean up, although the wind isn't supposed to let up until tomorrow night.

Two inches of snow after raining all night, that was yesterday. It kind of melted but we got more snow, so another 2 inches this morning. Yesterday was beautiful, no wind, the snow clung to the trees, it was something to see.

I can't wait for warmer weather.

Rain Slush Snow Rain Slush Snow and repeat this whole week. The weather people failed to warn about the Biting Wind accompanying all this.

This is the week my lawn mowing service notified they were going to start taking care of my lawn again. Nice of them to email and I appreciate their service. I was all set to reply back "bring a shovel". Luckily they sent a revised note to start on a later date, which is better than me sending a smart a** remark anyway.

Back
Top Bottom