Umm....a little creepy???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now aren't you ashamed of yourself for thinking B'sgirl and I were starting happy hour early!:LOL: (Ok, ok, maybe I was but I still didn't get the creepy message.)

:LOL::LOL::LOL: But I have to tell, I have actually never had a drop of alcohol in my life (aside from what may be in vanilla or cough syrup)--but maybe somebody spiked my rootbeer.

Actually, I now remember the message I got, because someone else posted it. It said I didn't have permission to enter the site, but I also got that same message when I did a search for Cafe Rio on google.

BTW, I am using Firefox with an Ubuntu operating system.

It's probably a 500 error page that someone was testing out one time.

As a software developer, I write little notes when testing out specific pieces of functionality to make sure it's functioning. Sometimes it's "Hello," or "This has been invoked"

If you think along those lines "I'm here" would just mean.. oh the expected behavior for a certain scenario is here!

I've been around for about an hour. So far, so good.
Thanks you all, for keeping on top of the problem for us
all.
Good morning, and good day.

K.e, how did your baby fair overnight?

Well, I just got it.
After using this computer to visit the site a couple times this morning, I just clicked on my Favorites link that takes me to the Portal page and got the "i'm here" message. I closed my browser, clicked on the link again and was taken to the Portal page, but with red X's where the "click to go to last post" arrows usually are. Refreshing the page got things loaded correctly.

Weird. I thought that was fixed yesterday, so why am I getting that page today?

Okay. Here we go again. It's funny this is happening right after I posted about Trolls. THAT can not be a coinsidence.

I tried to click onto another thread and got:
V Bulletin
Culinary Management
A Leader in Online Creative Arts Education
Arts Institute Online. The Art Institute of Pittsburgh – Online Division
(then in a box)
V Bulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Then I clicked backwards and back to home I came.
When I tried to find this thread, I couldn't. I had to go to User CP, then still couldn't find it till I went to bottom of list and clicked, show all threads/posts.(I can't remember which one it says)

IT DID NOT SAY THE ARTS INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH - ETC. AND THAT'S NOT WHAT I TYPED. I TYPED - aionline.edu with the 3 ws and . preceeding aionline
I'll typed it again this way so it doesn't change again. Let's see if it does it again leaving the dot (.) out wwwaionline.edu

Last edited:
Ok thats it pass the bottle guys....
I've had no anything since this all started!

mine is working for now.

still goes to bottom post even if i click on the thread itself. annoying to have to scroll up all the time.

babe:ermm:

That happens to me too. I haven't figured out how to stop it yet. It is a bit annoying. Kind of a spoiler too! :)

Back
Top Bottom