What Did Santa Bring You ~ 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
This year, Santa stuffed all three of our stockings

IMG_1198.jpg

With all of those sweets, I think we were all good little children :LOL:

I'm sure that I made mention that DH & I no longer exchange Christmas gifts, we simply do stocking stuffers.
We got Mom onboard with this concept and had fun looking for things.

lol Sirloin! Fuel for the sense of humor.

Santa brought some art supplies and for mr bliss metal detecting accessories.

All of SO's relatives in FL; son, daughter, sister, have been raving about their air fryers. When SO was down there caring for her sister, she was impressed with the results she saw.

I'm not one for a lot of gadgets so I have been only marginally interested. SO's son was so excited about his that he felt I must have one. So that's what he got me for Christmas (first gift in 23 years.).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GJBBGHG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now I have to figure out where to put it and what to cook with it. (SO wants fries first (she even bought a HUGE russet potato for the first cook) and her son thinks I have to do wings first.

Any other thoughts?

Last edited:
All of SO's relatives in FL; son, daughter, sister, have been raving about their air fryers. When SO was down there caring for her sister, she was impressed with the results she saw.

I'm not one for a lot of gadgets so I have been only marginally interested. SO's son was so excited about his that he felt I must have one. So that's what he got me for Christmas (first gift in 23 years.).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GJBBGHG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now I have to figure out where to put it and what to cook with it. (SO wants fries first (she even bought a HUGE russet potato for the first cook) and her son thinks I have to do wings first.

Any other thoughts?

I understand that is a great AF Andy.
I'm with SO, Fries for sure.
Oh, if you like, Trader Joe's Hash Brown Patties, or any other brand I suppose, DELICIOUS! Better than Mc'Ds

Any other thoughts?

Chicken wings!

Hmmm, wings huh?
If I could find those drumettes at Costco, I would try that, but I have yet to see them for some time now.

We buy the fresh ones, not the frozen ones. They've been good but the wing sections seem to be getting smaller as time goes by.

We got me my Christmas gifts when we stopped at the Le Creuset outlet in Yemassee SC. In case you forgot, I got a big (6 quart?) stock pot and an oval casserole. I already chrisened the stock pot. Need to plan what to make in the baking dish by the time we get back to MA.

My Christmas present from work, a gift card, was spent on a blouse and pant outfit. Apricot was the main color, I got black pants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom