What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saturday 6am: Early Morning Sunrise Breakfast

Buon Giorno,

At the unlikely hour of 6am, I had risen to prepare for my early am horse ride ... It gets too too hot to ride after 11am ...

Breakfast: a piece of fresh papaya with lime, an Espresso on Ice and a Greek Yogurt with a slice of home made French Rustic dark bread with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a pinch of sea salt ...

It is already 11.30am here ... and am off to Loft to do some lunch preparation ( it is always Italian Saturdays ) and run over to Farmer´s Market enroute ...

Ciao, :cool: ;)
Have lovely wkend,
Margaux.

Breakfast this morning will be steak and eggs...got some leftover steak so it only makes sense.

Today I deviated--I made a chicken sausage patty (mixed in grated onion, garlic, soy, finely chopped kale, grated jalapeno pepper), topped it with a couple of slices of swiss cheese and strawberry jam. Yum! The rest of the sausage patties are in the freezer.

Good for you! I thought that you were stress-eating with Shrek's hospital stay, etc.

I didn't do too bad with eating while he was in the hospital, mostly just eating at the wrong times, like 11 pm when I'd be done at the hospital and just pick up whatever on the way home. Several times I had to talk myself out of a chocolate shake and just order a lemonade.

I just stalled my weight loss, I'm back on track now.:)

grabbed a handful of brach's candy on the way out the door then stopped at kfc for an early lunch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom