What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, too late for breaky so I have to go scrounge something up for lunch...I had such a craving for cream cheese on Carr's table water crackers since last night, perhaps I'll make a plate of those and some carrot sticks :)

I know it wasn't good for me to do, but after breakfast I had a mini dark chocolate milky way with a handful of those wonderful pecans we brought back from the farm.:mad:

I am having as a snack, pistacio nuts, dried apricots, and a vodka tonic!

i am having blue bell (very young goat's milk blue cheese with the fungus only in the rind so it is very mild and creamy), and goat's milk cheddar blanc (a fairly hard, semi sharp goat cheddar) from here:
www.hendricksfarmsanddairy.com

a friend/co-worker lives across the street from the farm, and brings in small wheels of different cheeses for us to snasck on every friday.

I. Need. CHOCOLATE! YESTERDAY! The slats in the hard wood floor are beginning to look like chocolate.... But I found some semi-sweet baker's choc in the freezer... last time I used it was when I made molten lava cakes with gooey chocolate oooooozing from the centers.... yuuummmm!(bbbbbzzzzzzz! OW! musta drooled on the computer) Back to hunting...

Shannon in KS said:
I. Need. CHOCOLATE! YESTERDAY! The slats in the hard wood floor are beginning to look like chocolate.... But I found some semi-sweet baker's choc in the freezer... last time I used it was when I made molten lava cakes with gooey chocolate oooooozing from the centers.... yuuummmm!(bbbbbzzzzzzz! OW! musta drooled on the computer) Back to hunting...

Need Chocolate? Click here!

Cameron

A oat bran muffin from the batch that my mom and I made on Friday. We thought that recipe made 28 muffins turns out it made 48. There was a typo in the recipe where it said how many muffins it made. We thought that 28 muffins sounded strange.

i'm gonna make something with tofu, i think, w/ lemon, garlic powder, pepper, a few other things.

Back
Top Bottom