What's your weather right now? 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
High was 90 today, felt like 99. Went to the store Monday, haven't been anywhere except mailbox since then.
Hey, Cindy, long time no see! I hope you and your family are doing well.

We had the same weather ;) Hot and humid all day. I tried sitting on the porch for a while, but even with the ceiling fan on, it was too hot.

Now it's 79F and raining. The garden could use it.

Last edited:
Hey, Cindy, long time no see! I hope you and your family are doing well.

We had the same weather ;) Hot and humid all day. I tried sitting on the porch for a while, but even with the ceiling fan on, it was too hot.

Now it's 79F and raining. The garden could use it.
I know - between computer problems and family drama, I'm just now getting back into the swing of things.

We're getting rain also, and some blessed cooler temps.

We are enjoying our cooler weather. Turned off the AC and probably won't use it for anything but dehumidifying for the next week or so. Only Tuesday and Wednesday look like they will be uncomfortably warm, but not out and out miserably hot and just kind of normal for summer around here.

Rain on and off for several days in the evenings. It's finally cooled down a bit. But humidity is high.

I had another downpour a little while ago - .90" in just under 25 minutes! The temperature dropped 7°, but has started going up again. Sun's out again, but another cell coming later.

Last edited:
DH is about to go outside and grill some burgers. It's perfect weather for grilling - mostly sunny with a few clouds. Current temperature is 23°C (73°F) feels like 25°C (77°F). We want to enjoy this lovely weather while we can.

So now it is today. The midwest capitol of crappy weather, Cleveland, has good weather today. The Google on it indicates 85ºF, dropping approximately to 79ºF around 10:00PM an to 73ºF around midnight.

They say 0% chance of precipitation. Humidity 40%.

Sorry to waste it, I am doing nothing.

T

It was over 90° again today. The rain seemed to be skipping me again, but it finally rained...HARD! I was out there for a long while, and kept hearing thunder N and W of here, but at 6:50, I quickly came inside, as I saw lighting. Still, the only rain wasn't enough to wet the leaves or sidewalks, but around 7:25, it started coming down hard, and now, in a half an hour, it is up to .81", and still coming down! The temp came down 12° - the reason it rained so hard.

Hot, humid with a breeze. Just enough to tolerate going outside.

I smoked some ribs but was low on good charcoal. Right after the 4th for several weeks good charcoal is in tight supply out here. Ordering online takes weeks for delivery.

I went to WalMart and all they had left were the $3 bags. For heavens sakes don't use that stuff.
A nasty smoke. Must be made outta old Motel 6 furniture.
Ya get what you pay for with charcoal.

Dreary, humid and rain storms in forecast for every day BUT Thursday. If it doesn’t rain I’ll go food shopping Thursday.

Kgirl, there seems to be a lot of those thunder storms and lots of rain, going around. Sorry to hear about your windows.

We just had a thunderstorm. It stopped and then continued. i don't think it was right above us, but not too far away. The rain got loud enough to hear it through double glazed windows. It's not as loud now, but it's still coming down pretty good.

...That was spooky!
The Lightening and Thunder was RIGHT OVER US!!!
It took four days, but your weather finally reached New England. Thanks for the gift, K-G?

It has been so dark most of the day that our post lamp, which Himself installed a dusk-to-dawn "eye" in, has been on more often than off this afternoon. Lightning! Window-rattling thunder! Downpours that will strangle any frog that has their nose pointing up! And during this small serving of Armageddon? I've seen the tiny hummingbirds sipping at our feeders. :heart: Tenacious little beauties.

Just hoping that the power stays on. We've had dimming and flickering lights most of the afternoon.

Temp dropped from 94° to 79°, and I got .20" of rain in about 15 minutes. It stopped, but more is scheduled for later, even harder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom