What's your weather right now? 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is beautiful here! The sun is out, computer says it is 82, but I needed a windbreaker to go out an hour ago...it felt more like 62, loving it!

It has been about 98F the last few days. It is supposed to drop to the mid 90s over the next few days, and into the lower 90s for the weekend.

This summer has not been that bad. Early summer was cooler and wetter than normal. That was good for the reservoirs, but bad for mosquitos.

CD

It's 70F at the moment. Supposed to be high of 90F again today. But they always get it wrong. It has been close to 100F, even when they say it's only going to be a high of 78F.
Hopefully it will only be high of 78F on Saturday as forecast.

I guess this is normal for us.

Maybe the high 60 but usually low 70's at night.
Today will be mid 80's as will the rest of the week.
Thundershowers occasionally.

It is the humidity which is the killer, very high and therefore heat/humidity warnings are out.

9-1-2021.JPG

55F now, expecting a high of 78 by about 4PM. The rest of the day will be cool with clear skies, or so they say! One never knows here in the PNW!

A half inch here this morning - most went NE of Philly - but that's just the beginning from Ida. The most is supposed to come in the later afternoon and evening, 2-4" - also in a tornado watch over a large part of southern NJ, eastern PA, and DE. Definitely a day to stay out of the garden!

Beginning to get the remnants of TS Ida. It's just starting to rain. We expect rain for most of Wednesday and Thursday.

27°C (81°F), in the shade. Go into the sun and you can add 20°, but we´ve got a tropical climate. Today´s the first day it hasn´t rained in about 3 weeks. The day starts beautifully, and then the thunderclouds appear around lunchtime and it buckets down. In the past week, there have been serious landslides and flash floods across the country.

Right now it's 68° with a steady rain coming down. Just a hint of what's to come...
100F yesterday. Looks like the same today. No rain in sight. Pretty normal.

CD
casey, I wish I could send you some of our rain. July was our region's wettest July ever. Plenty of rain in August, too. Wet enough to give us a small puddle of water in our basement - the first time since we had our back yard re-graded and drainage adjustments a decade ago. We're expected to get 4-6 inches of rain between 9 PM tonight and 9AM tomorrow.

I think I'll be rearranging things in the basement tonight...

Looks like Ida has spread herself out all over the East Coast lol We've got some wind and clouds right now - might be getting some rain, too, depending on where the straggling bands decide to go. It's 88F/feels like 100F right now.
Screenshot_20210901-185308_MyRadar.jpg

Prayers for all those who are affected by Ida. We haven't even had a drop of rain - maybe I shouldn't say that. May have jinxed us here in NE NC.

It’s getting really bad out there. Hub called out of work because everything is flooded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom